April 2, 2009

One of the things I'm working on...

This is one of my Matroyshka dolls for the BAD challenge.

One thing I did differently for this doll is I used fabric markets to draw the design on the fabric. It works really well and doesn't bleed or rub off.

I also beaded the face before sewing the doll together because of future plans I have for this doll.

I am so pleased with how the face turned out!

1 comments:

Gammie said...

Beautiful, Jeanne. I can't wait to see her finished.

Love all the pieces you have done.

My screwdriver does look like an oversized qtip. Thanks for looking.

Jeanne